Employment Consultant Position
SCE LifeWorks is currently accepting cover letters and resumes for:
- a Full time permanent Employment Consultant
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Case management
- Pre-employment training and support
- Employment development
- On the job training
- Shared support site coverage
- Administrative duties
The successful candidate must possess:
- A human services degree or equivalent combined education and experience
- Experience providing employment support to adults labeled with intellectual disabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work effectively with little supervision
- The ability to plan time effectively, multitask and work in various environments
- Ability to use various computer programs
The successful candidate must also have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for work.
American Sign Language (ASL) competency will be an asset.
For a complete job description or to apply for this position please contact:
Acting Team Leader of Supported Employment Services
Phone: 204-775-9402 ext. 202 Fax: 204-783-2555
Deadline: Wednesday, February 28th at 4:30pm
* * * * *
Working at SCE LifeWorks
How many people are lucky enough to love their work?
SCE LifeWorks supports people labeled with intellectual disabilities to find their valued place in the community
How many people have a job that makes a difference in someone’s life? Develop a Career with meaning with SCE LifeWorks.
SCE LifeWorks provides:
· Excellent opportunities for training and development.
· Opportunities for advancement within the organization.
· A cost-shared, comprehensive benefits package.
· A generous, cost-shared pension plan
Staff who are part of the SCE LifeWorks team are:
· Work well independently as well as a team
· Philosophically supportive of community integration
· Good Problem Solvers